CO2 Tank 10 LB Power Tank MV Package from Power Tank. This is the perfect size for trail rigs with up to 35 inch tires!
A Power Tank is the fastest and most powerful portable air solution. With the power of CO2 you can air up faster, reseat bigger tires (tested up to 46 in) safely, and run air tools at full power. To see what Power Tank performance looks like for your tire size, check out our tire air up chart. Based on tire size and amount of air you are adding, it will tell you how many tires you can fill on one tank and how quickly you can do it. As an example, you can air up from 15 psi to 25 psi on a 35 inch tirein 19 seconds and you can air up 30 tires before needing to refill your 10 lb Power Tank! The same size tank can also remove 360 lug nuts at 90 ft/lbs from a 1/2 in impact wrench before empty. When it's empty, take your tank to a local fire extinguisher service shop, welding supply store, or beverage carbonics shop, and have it refilled for about $15-$25.
This incredible system mounts easily in just about any vehicle or you can swap out our Super Bracket for a Speed Bag to make storage even easier. The best part? This self-contained, compact system is portable and easily moved from vehicle to vehicle, walked down the trail to help a broken rig, or transported from the chase truck to the race car all without power cables or long air hoses to run.
The MV Package you're looking at is the Ultimate tire air system and the only way to maximize the power of CO2. This package includes a set of our Monster Valves, a secondary, over-sized valve stem that allows you to both air down and air up in seconds, no matter the tire size. Check out the video to the left to see it in action.
Can you drill a few holes? Can you turn a wrench? If so, you can install Monster Valves. With three Monster Valve styles (MV1, MV3, and MV4 - KMC Edition) you can choose the install method that best suits your situation.
- The MV1 needs to be drilled and tapped into your wheel. The advantage here is that you can install the MV1 into wheels with the tire still mounted. We include a bright steel tap.
- The MV3 needs to be drilled into your wheel but uses a rubber grommet instead of threads to create a seal. The MV3 kit includes a tool used to tighten the rubber grommet from the back of your wheel. You can not install these with the tire mounted to your wheels.
- The MV4 - KMC edition is a special version of Monster Valves designed to be a direct fit in wheels that include two valve stems as a feature, such as KMC Beadlock Wheels. Like the MV3, you must tighten a rubber grommet using the included tool from the back of your wheel and cannot have your tire mounted during install.
Monster Valves are never to be used without an accompanying standard valve stem installed in the wheel. Monster Valves can only be installed as a secondary valve stem.
Get everything seen here and save! Save more money with this package by bundling all the goodies that come in a MV Package.
MV Package includes: Aluminum Powder Coated Tank, SuperFlow HP250i Regulator, new Power Grip Guard, Tank boot, Super Bracket, Reg. Cover bag, Super Coupler, our most popular TPG-8060 Tire Pressure Gauge, Monster Valve Kit, and 30 foot HP1200 braided hose.
NEW! Customize your Power Tank with one of our new billet aluminum tank knobs. These go on top of your bottle and replace the black plastic knob which comes standard. Multiple color options:
Available Power Tank Colors: Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Candy Red, Matte Black
- 10 lb. Power Tank MV Package
- HP250i Regulator w/ Power Flow 3
- Power Grip Guard
- Armorcoat Tank
- Chrome Valve
- 30 Foot Superflex Braided Hose
- Super Bracket
- Regulator Cover
- Tank Boot
- TPG-8060 Tire Pressure Gauge
- Set of four Monster Valves
- Monster Air Chuck
- 1/4 NPT Tap
- Super Coupler
Note: This package is not customizable. For customization options, please use our new Power Tank Builder.https://www.youtube.com/embed/_7odFFTqcqg?rel=0