You want the power and versatility of a Power Tank with the compact size and mounting brackets of a Power Shot system. Look no further. This Solo Power Shot Sidearm sports the same adjustable regulator technology as our full-size Power Tanks in a smaller, lighter package. The 20 oz bottle has enough air to add 10 psi to six (29") tires!
If you get a flat tire on the trail, plug it with the included tire repair kit, connect the included tire inflator with gauge to the regulator, open the valves, and air up with pinpoint accuracy. Reseating a bead is even easier. 1) remove valve core 2) add air.
The tire inflator serves triple duty, too. Not only can you inflate tires but you can also use it to air down with that same level of accuracy or use it as a blow gun to clean out dirt and sand from your ride making clean up a breeze.
Pull it out of the bracket when you're at home to take care of quick tasks like repairing a fence post with a nail gun. Much easier than wheeling your compressor to the backyard.
When the bottle is empty, simply bring it to a sporting goods or paintball shop and get it refilled for about $4.
Note: Roll bar diameters of 2.25 inches do not require shims and are reduced in price.
- Powershot with Bracket
- (1) 20 oz bottle with on/off valve
- (1) Mounting bracket
- (1 pair) Roll bar clamps
- Sidearm 160 psi COMP Regulator (400 psi PRO Regulator available)
- 0-60 psi Liquid Analog Tire Inflator (TIG-8200)
- Black zipper bag
- Dust cap
- (4) 323 o-rings (included as spare)
- Mini tire plug kit (5 plugs)
- Digital Tire Pressure Gauge (0-100 psi)
- Optional: Add a spare bottle with its own zipper bag, dust cap, and spare o-ring (PS01-1000-ON)