The Ladder Cross-Bar Mount allows you to mount a propane tank or Power Tank on your vehicle's ladder. The Ladder Cross-Bar was designed to fit a variety of different ladders for different vehicles and various ladder manufacturers.
The included tube clamps can fit ladders with a round tube diameter of 0.75", 1.0", and 1.25". The width of the Ladder Cross-Bar Mount can span from 2.875" to 10.25".
The Ladder Cross-Bar Mount works with the following Power Tank and propane tank brackets (sold separately):
- 5 lb Power Tank - BKT-2258
- 10 lb, 15 lb Power Tank - BKT-2260
- 20 lb Power Tank - BKT-2274
- 5 lb propane tank - BKT-2285
- 11 lb propane tank - BKT-2286.2
- 6 lb aluminum propane tank - BKT-2287
- 10 lb aluminum propane tank - BKT-2288
- 4x Tube Clamps for 0.75", 1.0", and 1.25"
- 2x Cross Bars
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Propane tank or Power Tank bracket sold separately
- Ladder sold separately
Compatibility Note: Ladders mounted on lift gates like on the Toyota 4Runner have a limit on how much weight the gas struts can support. To mount a heavier/larger tank, replacement gas struts may be necessary.
The rungs on the Jeep Wrangler Gobi ladder bend outwards and limit the height of bracket that can be mounted. Tank mounts on the Wrangler Gobi Ladder are limited to a 5 lb propane tank or 5 lb Power Tank.