Propane Tank Bracket 5 lb LP Bottle 8 in. Diameter from Power Tank. For short camping trips the 5 lb. Propane (LP) tank is a great size propane tank holder. The tank that it fits is a Manchester 5 lb. propane tank, Model 10054.3, 8 in. diameter.
It's small and holds the same as five (5) of those little disposable camping propane bottles you buy at Big 5. It can also be much cheaper. And now we give you a way to safely carry this size propane tank on your trailer, vehicle, or RV.
The aluminum frame is powdercoated satin black while the stainless steel strap has a T-Bolt clamp and is very secure. It also features a quick release clamp so you don't have to fully unscrew the T-bolt to remove the strap. This marine-grade bracket is strong enough for the roughest seas or washboard trails. Powdercoat between aluminum and stainless steel components prevents electrolysis.
- Propane tanks are not included
- Fits 5 lb. Manchester, Flame King, and Worthington 1.2 gal, 8 in. dia.
- Also fits Ignik 5 lb propane tank (bottom rubber trim may need to be removed from the bottle)
- Quick-Release T-Bolt Strap with Knurled Aluminum Nut
- Marine-Grade Construction
- Rubber Trim
- TIG Welded
- Compatible with Power Tank Roll Bar Clamps
- Dim: 4.375"x7.875"x8"