The Behind the Seat (BTS) Bracket is our favorite bracket design to date. The Jeep Wrangler has always been the most versatile vehicle on the market. With a few bolts, the doors come out, the windshield can fold down, and the top changes from hard top to soft top to no top. Our goal was to design a Power Tank mount that is just as versatile as your Jeep. This bracket has multiple adjustments to accommodate your 10 or 15 lb Power Tank in your JKU or JLU whether you're running the hard top, soft top, or topless.
It locates your 10 lb or 15 lb Power Tank in a perfect position behind the rear seats and under the roll bar, right over your wheel well. This makes your regulators easier to reach and provides a more secure mount than our outgoing JKU Drop Down Bracket. You'll also notice that we cut a MOLLE pattern on the top plate. This allows you to attach MOLLE compatible bags to store your tire inflator and other tools for quick access. For a behind the scenes look at how we developed this new bracket, check out our blog post!
This bracket installs simply using two of the stock hard top bolts along with two bolts through the fender well. It will work with or without the hard top and mounts to the driver or passenger side (JLUs with the factory Alpine sub are limited to driver side mounts).
This bracket includes all hardware needed to mount your Super Bracket and Power Tank. If you do not currently have a Super Bracket, you can add one below in the options.
- Fits 4 door Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited and JL Unlimited
- Fits 10 lb or 15 lb Power Tank
- Requires Power Tank Super Bracket (BKT-2260)
- Mounts to driver or passenger side (not compatible with factory JLU Alpine Sub)
- 3-piece aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Available in Silver or Gloss Black
- Click here for installation instructions
- Click here for a behind the scenes look at the bracket development