Power Tank is hiring!
Power Tank is looking for a new team member. This person would be need exemplary computer skills as they will be processing orders and entering computer data. Other tasks will require hand-eye coordination and basic mechanical skills.
The ideal candidate has:
- an interest in the outdoors and the off-road industry
- creative problem solving skills
- extreme attention to detail
- mastery of spelling and grammar
- a friendly personality
- a professional attitude
- light mechanical experience (Can you identify a socket wrench from a crescent wrench? Great!)
- marketing, advertising experience is a plus
Power Tank is a small business with a fun, casual work culture and open communication between all departments and employees. We encourage new ideas and ways to improve the business.
If you want to work for one of the top brands in the off-road industry alongside a fun crew, please follow the instructions below:
- Print this document and follow the instructions contained within
- Scan it and attach it to an email along with your resume
- Email both to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "I want to work for Power Tank" and include a contact phone number in the body
This job is located in Lodi, CA off of Highway 99.